76 verfügbare Restaurants in der Nähe
To meet the best quality of food and service Aleena choose unique and the best Tandoori, Balti, Baryani and traditional curry dishes of India and the sub continent. To visit Aleena Restaurant is always the best choice for anyone who likes to have a selection of flavoured indian food mild to very...
For the past twenty five years, The Jewel in the Crown Indian Restaurant in Dublin has been serving the highest quality Indian cuisine to the discerning diner in the heart of the city. We are Dublin’s longest serving Indian restaurant and have stood the test of time by making it our mission to...
Smokin Bones grew from a stall at Herbert Park Barbecue festival in 2014, we now serve you the very same authentic ribs, pulled pork and brisket as you had at The Big Grill.At Smokin Bones we source the best possible local ingredients and don’t fuss with them too much.Simply cooking with wood and...
We’re all about the pursuit of good times. Enjoy the best pizza in the city from our wood-fired oven, delicious pasta and risotto, fresh salads and large plates of charcuterie and cheese. -Customers are required to wear masks upon arrival until they are seated, when leaving their table for the...
- The Merrion Hotel
- Phoenix Park
- Crumlin Our Lady's Hospital For Sick Children
- Clayton Hotel, Cardiff Lane (Formerly Maldron Hotel, Cardiff Lane)
- National Concert Hall Dublin
- St James's Hospital
- Temple Street The Children'sHospital
- Temple Bar
- Pearse Station
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection(r)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin Burlington Road
- Henry Street Dublin
- Grand Canal Dock Dart Station
- Grafton Street
- Biscayne House B&B
- Hilton Dublin Airport
- Radisson BLU Royal Hotel Dublin
- Brown Thomas
- Guiness Storehouse
- Powerscourt Townhouse Centre