8 verfügbare Restaurants in der Nähe
At Moby Dick Restaurant, in Santa Barbara, you'll get not only fresh seafood and excellent service, but an amazing view along with your meal. Situated on the pier itself in Santa Barbara, Moby Dick Restaurant is a fantastic place with a fantastic atmosphere to get something to eat.Whether you're...
Located at the front door of the Funk Zone and one block from the beach, Goat Tree at Hotel Californian is a gourmet café with al fresco seating offering fresh, local fare, including superb pastries and baked goods made in house daily by our Pastry Chef Ron Viloria. Our all-day brunch menu...
Tina Takaya, proprietor, welcomes you to our newest two story restaurant on the water. We feel the key to success is our passion for creating the highest quality food and warm friendly service. We hope you will enjoy your experience as much as we enjoyed creating it for you."We want Locals to feel...
A mainstay of the Funk Zone, Blackbird offers a beverage-forward atmosphere featuring inventive cocktails by legendary mixologist Devon Espinosa alongside a thoughtfully curated menu that pays homage to the culinary bounty of the Central Coast. Enjoy an extensive list of local wine and craft beer...
Mit OpenTable entdecken
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey
- Vons Shopping Center
- Presidio of Monterey
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- Downtown Monterey Days Inn
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Inn at the Cove
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Paso Robles
- Higgins Park
- Seventeen Mile Drive Village Shopping Center
- Lovers Point
- Bacara Resort & Spa
- Lake San Antonio
- Inn At Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art