Die Diners' Choice Awards werden anhand von Reservierungen anderer Gäste, Restaurantbesuchen und Bewertungen vergeben. Nur verifizierte Gäste können Restaurants auf OpenTable bewerten – unsere Daten sind nicht verfälscht.
The experience is split up into two parts
Part 1: Salad Bar - After being seated, guests can help themselves to our gourmet salad bar stocked with more than 30 fresh items.
Part 2: Meat - At each of our seats, we include a coaster with a red side and a green side. Once back at their table, guests can start signaling our gauchos (meat servers) by flipping over the coaster to the red side. This indicates that the guest is ready to enjoy the 13+ succulent meats, which include lamb, beef, chicken, and fish. As an accent to the meat, we provide five delicious side dishes.
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Our attire is business casual. Shorts and hats are not permitted.
Our lunch menu features a range of burgers, sandwiches, and salads, all made with the freshest ingredients that are sure to delight. And on Sundays, our soon to be famous brunch offers a variety of family-style served items of the Chef’s choice that are included with your entrée selection.
With our warm and welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, and exceptional cuisine, The Cafe Texan is the perfect spot to gather with friends and family for a satisfying meal in the heart of our community.
Rooted in timeless French approach, Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish with local Texas meats. All our breads are gluten-free and baked in house.
Le Jardinier's light-filled space will evoke a feeling of relaxed-luxury and incorporate custom art pieces with outdoor dining set within an Isamu Noguchi-designed sculpture garden.
Dine amongst a collection of international fine art in our award-winning hotel and soak in the culture and history of our 100 year-old mansion. Recently renovated by award-winning, international design firm Rottet Studio, guests can expect a sophisticated ambiance found in many of the world's greatest restaurants and hotels.
Our menus are seasonally rotating and feature the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Expect a variety of shareable starters including Crown Hamachi Tartar and Sweet Corn Risotto and a mixture of seafood, meat and vegetarian entrees. Grab an after-dinner drink at our award-winning Bar No.3 and sip the flavors of our ever-changing craft cocktail menu.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 25. Jan. 2023Amazing!!!Mehr erfahrenSteak 48 - HoustonPreis: Sehr Niedrig• Steakhaus• River Oaks•4.9
- KarturoKVIPHouston •1 Bewertung5.0Besucht am 10. Mai 2022Amazing!!!!Mehr erfahrenTrattoria SofiaPreis: Hoch• Italienisch• Heights / Washington•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 Bewertung5.0Besucht am 7. Juli 2021Excellent dinner.Mehr erfahrenLe Colonial - HoustonPreis: Hoch• Vietnamesisch• Galleria / Uptown•4.8
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Das am besten bewertete Restaurant Houston ist Cocody
Mit OpenTable entdecken
- Willowbrook Sports Complex
- Bay Area Christian School Football Field
- Nasa's Johnson Space Center
- Jones Hall
- Hyatt Regency Houston
- Houston Hobby Airport
- Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- The Westin Houston Downtown
- Buffalo Bayou Park
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston
- Tanglewood Park
- Hilton Americas - Houston
- University of Houston
- Lakewood Church Central Campus
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- Omni Houston Hotel Westside
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Houston
- 100 Houston Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Houston
- The Best Places to Eat in Houston
- 13 restaurants that define Houston
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Houston
- 50 Houston Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
- 10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
- Where to drink in Houston right now
- Houston’s 7 Hottest Must-Book Restaurants for Fall
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Houston
- 11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions