Die Diners' Choice Awards werden anhand von Reservierungen anderer Gäste, Restaurantbesuchen und Bewertungen vergeben. Nur verifizierte Gäste können Restaurants auf OpenTable bewerten – unsere Daten sind nicht verfälscht.
FOUR is housed in a restored shingle Cottage, where the first floor has been transformed into an exhibition kitchen with aesthetic homage to Scandinavian design. FOUR connects to 2 Spring by a winter garden inspired by the Ritz Paris which links it to the old industrial building. Cellars running under all three structures hold kitchens, wine cellars & services for the dining areas.
Due to the integrity of the menu, dietary preferences or aversions will not be accommodated. Some allergies may be accommodated, please immediately inquire to email@example.com prior to booking. Salt, soy, seaweed and seafood cannot be eliminated.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:00pm, 6:45pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
The seasonal menu inspired by the finest USDA Prime & Dry Aged meats, fresh seafood, Organic fruits and vegetables and finished with daily Chef’s specials .
The wine collection includes a range of both boutique and familiar food-friendly wines from around the world.
The comfortably elegant dining room provides a warm and relaxing setting, fitting for both a neighborhood favorite and a connoisseur’ s destination.
Artemio’s Restaurant will make your experience
one to remember.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
People in the know say Gather55 is worth the trip. Come and see what the buzz is all about!
- CGClemsonGirlSouth Carolina •27 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 4. Feb. 2023Amazing!!!!!Mehr erfahrenCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPreis: Moderat• Italienisch• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaden-Württemberg •2 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 25. Dez. 2022Sehr gut 👍Mehr erfahrenLa Grande BoucheriePreis: Sehr Niedrig• Französisch• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerVIPHouston •3 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 19. Nov. 2022such a jewel!!Mehr erfahrenTavern on the GreenPreis: Hoch• Amerikanisch• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 30. Nov. 2019Amazing!!!Mehr erfahrenEleaPreis: Sehr Niedrig• Griechisch• Upper West Side•4.7
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Das am besten bewertete Restaurant Raum New York ist Pop Pasta Supper Club
Mit OpenTable entdecken
- JFK Airport
- 14th Street Union Square
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Irving Plaza
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 34th Street Penn Station
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Gramercy Park
- Pautipaug Golf Course And Country Club
- Carnegie Hall
- Grand Central Station
- American Museum of Natural History
- EWR Airport
- Monmouth University
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Greenport Village Historic District
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- David Burtka's Favorite 10 Restaurants in New York City
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Where to drink in New York City right now
- New York City’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for New York
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 100 New York / Tri-State Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- New York City's Award-winning Restaurants
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in New York City
- 50 New York Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- 8 special-occasion worthy restaurants in New York City
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC