Die Diners' Choice Awards werden anhand von Reservierungen anderer Gäste, Restaurantbesuchen und Bewertungen vergeben. Nur verifizierte Gäste können Restaurants auf OpenTable bewerten – unsere Daten sind nicht verfälscht.
SHINBAY is Arizona's first and only Omakase restaurant led by James Beard Foundation semifinalist, Chef Shinji Kurita ("Best New Restaurant," 2012 and "Best Chef Southwest," 2013.) This exotic, multi-course dining experience ignites all the senses and inspires guests to explore uncharted flavors. Dinner is $250 per person, not including beverages and tax. Please allow approximately two hours for the dining experience. Dress code is casual and comfortable. We offer two seatings each evening, at 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm. Due to limited seating capacity, we require a credit card number to guarantee reservations. Cancellation fees apply, see policy within credit card details. Increases in party size not guaranteed.
Breakfast everyday from 7am-10:45am
Brunch on Friday - Tuesday from 11:00am-1:45pm
Currently offering Dine-in on our beautiful patio (currently closed for the winter), in door dining room, Take Out or Room Service. Reservations are held for 5 minutes - if you are running late, please notify us.
Maximum party size is 4. DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE RESERVATIONS FOR LARGER PARTIES. YOU WILL BE SEATED AS RESERVED OR REFUSED.
We are a small operation with a single chef. Our goal is to have all our guests enjoy a romantic, peaceful, relaxing meal surrounded by our beautiful garden while dining on the best breakfast in Sedona! If you are not staying at the Inn, please stay in the restaurant area as the grounds are for overnight guests.
We allow children in the restaurant, but no special menu offered. Children may not run loose as they are not permitted at the Inn.
Experience Highball, Downtown Phoenix’s newest neighborhood cocktail bar and lounge, featuring a rousing collection of spirits and invigorating cocktails. Curated for the adventurous, cocktail forward and late-night revelers, industry folk, and everyone in between. The space features a beautiful copper bar, deep leather couches, exposed historic brick with touches of velvet & vintage wrought iron. Led by veteran bartenders and industry professionals, Highball’s programming is inspired by unifying avant-garde, playful ingredients and memory-jogging flavors, propelled by an inclusive community feel with something for everyone to enjoy.
Winner of Phoenix Magazine's Best of the Valley 2021 "Best New Cocktail Bar" & Phoenix New Time's Best of Phoenix 2021 "Best New Bar"
Speaking of eats, the offerings run the gamut, from small plates of deviled eggs with bacon jam, jerked shrimp served sizzling in a cast iron pot to dinner entrees of Prime Cut Filet Mignon, Shrimp Etoufee, COHO line caught salmon and Venues special Chicken Schnitzel with lingonberries. Hearing about events at Venues is easy with our VIP email updates, join today.
*Please note we are a small venue, as such parties of 6 or more will need to be split up. No bigger than a party of 5 will be accommodated inside. Thank you for understanding.
- AAndreasLondon •6 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 30. Okt. 2023Tolles Restaurant in Scottsdale für hauptsächlich Seafood aber auch Steak. Sehr schönes Ambiente, sehr leckeres Essen und Getränke, toller Service!Mehr erfahrenOcean 44Preis: Moderat• Nicht Spezifiziert• Scottsdale•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 Bewertung5.0Besucht am 12. Aug. 20221000% amazingMehr erfahrenMastro's City Hall SteakhousePreis: Sehr Niedrig• Steak• Old Town Scottsdale•4.7
- MCMarkCPhoenix / Arizona •1 Bewertung5.0Besucht am 12. Juni 2022zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzMehr erfahrenFrancinePreis: Hoch• Französisch• Old Town Scottsdale•4.6
- MOMOOCVIPNew Orleans / Louisiana •6 Bewertungen5.0Besucht am 18. Mai 2022Xxxxxzzzz zzzzzMehr erfahrenOlive & Ivy Restaurant & MarketplacePreis: Hoch• Mediterran• Old Town Scottsdale•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Mit OpenTable entdecken
- Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport
- Hotel Valley Ho
- Arizona Grand Resort
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Camelback Village Square Shopping Center
- B-405 at Puerto Penasco Centro
- Arizona Science Center
- Desert Ridge
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix- Tempe
- Westin Phoenix Downtown
- Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
- Arizona Biltmore
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- Biltmore Fashion Park Shopping Center
- Shea Scottsdale Shopping Center
- JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- Best Western Pony Soldier
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
- Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Phoenix
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
- The 8 best spots in Phoenix for celebrating right now
- 100 Phoenix / Arizona Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 50 Phoenix Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Scottsdale
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Phoenix